SetTheWorldAfireSetTheWorldAfire

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rains of Black(unfinished) Rains of Black(unfinished)

fuckin amazing

left me speechless.Sorta like a combo of slayer,zakk wylde and dimebag at once.Simple is good,at some vox but leave it testament style,death metal style wouldn't be suited for this one.

Fucking amazing,simply put.

\m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

WHOA! Thats fuckin awesome! Thanks Man! I agree the death vox won't really work in this one, but I have some ideas kickin around for the sound I want. Just need actual lyrics. Thanks again for the awesome review, man!\m/

Assylum of Plenty Assylum of Plenty

bitchin cuntfuck!

this shit is mean.How do you get such clarity? Thanks for reviewing my shit.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cool glad you like it. This one is old, so my clarity isnt as good as my newer stuff. Although, I think I can credit it to Cool edit Pro. It has some powerfull hiss and scratch removers. On this particular tune, I was going through a really old fuzzy distortion pedal, then to the computer. But all my distortion now is from a computer program so that eliminates alot of external noise.
Thanks for checkin it out dude, sorry took so long for the reply. I rarely check this far down the page for new reviews. Thanks again \m/

Savage Acts of Vengeance Savage Acts of Vengeance

omg....

What the fuck is this? Metal is horrible.Metal singers need to learn how to sing.

I'm fucking sick of that line.

Cuntastic.make more you fuckface.

GoreBastard responds:

Get the OMG out of here!
Hey mate, nice fucking favourite bands list you got there in your profile.

Cheers for the words "gangsta fo sho".
\m/